Welcome to the HUMS package tracking portal! Please read!
- If you live or work in Harvard Yard, the GSAS residence halls, the Science Center, or at GSE, this tool can be used to track all of your incoming parcels (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- If you live in an undergraduate House, or work at any office served by HUMS delivery, this tool can be used to track your incoming USPS parcels only. Private carriers such as FedEx, UPS or Amazon Logistics deliver direct to buildings with the exception of the move-in period of 8/16-9/26/23.
NOTE TO RESIDENTS OF THE NINE RIVER HOUSES THROUGH 9/26/23.
Once your parcel is logged into the Harvard University Mail Services system, it may be in any of the following stages:
- Input- Package has been received and processed by HUMS. Ready for pickup by Olympia Moving and Storage. Olympia Moving and Storage guarantees delivery within 24 hours.
- Delivered- Custody of package has been transferred to Olympia Moving and Storage.
- Note- Further information on package
For all other members of the Harvard community, once your parcel is logged into the Harvard University Mail Services system, it may be in any of the following stages:
- Input- Package has been received from carrier (USPS) at main HUMS facility in Allston or has arrived at destination mail center for processing
- Delivered- Package has been picked up by recipient, delivered to office/department, or arrived at destination mail center
- Note- Receiver’s last name or further information on package